Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Height: Measure from head to toe in an upright position.
- Chest: Measure around the body in the part with the greatest volume, in a resting position (With the bra on).
- Waist: Measure around the curve of the waist (midway between the top of the hip and the last rib)
- Hips: Measure around the body at the most prominent point.
- Leg: Measure the widest part of your thigh, the upper part, just below the buttocks.
- Arm: Place the tape measure in the center of the bicep muscle, just midway between the elbow and the shoulder.
- Back: Place the tape measure from shoulder to shoulder in a straight line across your back
- Trouser rise (jumpsuit only): Sitting on a chair, measure vertically from waist to chair level at the side. Crotch depth can also be measured from a pair of well-fitting pants.